Going green has never been so simple.
We have an experienced, extensive and expert Go Green Lighting service to help you ensure your home, or establishment operates with the most effective and efficient LED lighting available. And we promise never to compromise on aesthetics or visual comfort!
We guarantee to help you save money and reduce your CO2 emissions, by implementing our four-step process.
An expert engineer will undertake a full site survey, detailing every lighting aspect including but not restricted to:
- All existing light fittings and their location
- All lamp types installed and replacements required
- The electrical installation, its quality and wiring suitability
- Dimming, switching controls / equipment and any recommended replacement
A full written survey energy report, with a quotation for equipment and installation:
- Itemised survey of existing lighting and dimmers
- Schedule of replacement equipment
- Energy savings report and comparison
- Estimated payback period and full itemised quotation
All equipment will be supplied and installed:
- Support from a Light Corporation Project Manager
- Site attendance (if required) to assist and minimise operation disruption
- Full operative product training on site
A 3-year warranty and servicing plan will be awarded:
- This will include a future proof system of lamps and dimming equipment
- Servicing and warranty for a minimum for 3 years from delivery (option to extend)
- Lighting Expert support when required