Come & join the team.
Update 18th July 2018
Due to continued growth and success we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our existing friendly team.
- Taking incoming calls and enquiries in our busy sales office, delivering excellent service
- Following up incoming enquiries in a timely manner, providing quotations and placing orders
- Keeping abreast of new and ongoing projects, building and maintaining a good knowledge of our full product range and applications
- Providing technical advice and information as requested, making relevant suggestions to assist our clients where appropriate, you will have the full support of the team to assist you
- Supporting the External Sales team while they’re out visiting clients
- Following up samples, quotations and orders that have been sent out
- Assisting with keeping our sales database fully up to date
- Taking a collaborative approach to working in a busy team, being positive and pro-active
- Providing regular and accurate reporting and being accountable
- Compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Maintain a smart appearance and professional image as you may be greeting visitors
- Ad-hoc duties as required, we’re a team and we work together to get the job done!
Skills and Attributes – what we’re looking for:
- A positive, cheerful and helpful attitude
- Punctual and reliable, with the ability to work to deadlines, and a good work ethic
- Attention to detail, delivering consistently accurate, high-quality work whilst multi-tasking
- Approachable and flexible, the whole company works together to achieve our common goals
- Great communication skills, both questioning and listening, able to interpret customer requirements in a consultative manner
- Commercially aware with problem-solving ability.
- IT literate - good knowledge of MS Office, experience of SAP or SAGE an advantage.
- An interest in lighting design, technology, product design would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with a native level of written and spoken English
- You will be required to prove you are eligible to work in the UK
Salary: Competitive & D.O.E.
If you believe this could be the role for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary telling us why we should hire you (max 250 words). Thereafter we’ll respond to candidates that fit the criteria to schedule interviews.