Junior Sales Executive
Come & join the team.
Posted 4th July 2018
Due to continued growth and success we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sales Executive to join our existing friendly team.
- Contacting and developing existing clients, strengthening and growing relationships
- Researching and prospecting new clients, calling to generate interest and make introductory and follow-up appointments
- Taking incoming calls and enquiries in our busy sales office, delivering excellent service
- Following up on incoming enquiries in a timely manner
- Keeping abreast of new and ongoing projects, building and maintaining a good knowledge of our full product range and applications
- Providing technical advice and information as requested, making relevant suggestions to assist our clients where appropriate you will have the full support of the team to assist you
- Assisting with keeping our sales database fully up to date
- Following up samples, quotations and orders that have been sent out
- Ensure all customers in your remit are regularly contacted thus maintaining company profile and building trusted relationships
- Taking a collaborative approach to working in a busy team, being positive and pro-active
- Regular and accurate reporting and being accountable
- Compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Maintain a smart appearance and professional image
Skills and Attributes – what we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated, hungry to meet targets and achieve set goals with a positive, cheerful attitude
- Reliable, with the ability to work to deadlines, plan and organise workload, with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, delivering consistently accurate, high-quality work whilst multi-tasking
- Approachable and flexible, the whole company works together to achieve our common goals
- You’re highly personable with great communication skills, both questioning and listening, able to interpret customer requirements in a consultative manner
- Analytical, financially and commercially aware with problem-solving ability
- An interest in Lighting technology, product design would be ideal
- Preferred graduate level – this may be your first or second job, we are looking for potential
- Excellent communication skills with a native level of written and spoken English
- Full, current, clean UK driving license
- You will be required to prove you are entitled to work in the UK
Salary: Competitive & D.O.E.
If you believe this could be the role for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary telling us why we should hire you (max 250 words). Thereafter we’ll respond to candidates that fit the criteria to schedule interviews.